When it comes to shower head filters, there are a lot of false claims out there. Many filters are made overseas and don't have proper testing to confirm they remove what they say they do.
The Sprite High Output Brass Shower Filter has NSF certified performance in a sleek, high-strength brass housing. Inside the housing is a replaceable 12 month filter cartridge (model HOC) which contains Sprite’s exclusive blend of filtration media for a chlorine-free shower. Original High Output series units have a footprint of approximately 3 inches.
Sprite’s “Universal” filters are named for their universal fit and appeal! They can be placed between an existing shower head and any standard 1/2-inch NPT shower arm with no extra equipment, offering complete customization of the showering experience.
That means you'll have some of the healthiest, smoothest skin and hair.
The beauty of this inline filter is you can use it with any shower head. Nope, you're not stuck using some skimpy filtered shower head. We recommend the HammerHead Showers Shower Head Set.Sprite Showers Inline Shower Head Filter Features:
- Contains 20 ounces of KDF-55 and Chlorgon media, which effectively reduces chlorine in your shower water.
- Chlorgon converts free chlorine and some combined chlorines to a harmless chloride salt. A proprietary blend of Copper, Zinc and Calcium Sulfide, Chlorgon works well in a variety of temperatures from hot to cold.
- NSF Certified to ensure the product meets strict standards for the safety and health of consumers
- Universal inline filter housing fits with all types of shower heads
- Filter Made in the USA (Housing made in China)
- Includes: Inline Shower Head Filter & Cartridge (Shower Head, Shower Arm and Flange Sold Separately.)
- Replacement Cartridge Model: HOC