Culligan Shower Head Filter Cartridge
Culligan Shower Filter Cartridge Review
It's recommended that you replace your cartridge every 6 months or up to 10,000 Gallons for optimal filtration. However, depending on the quality of water and number of people in your household, we'd recommend replacing the cartridge every 3 months.A key sign of your filter getting old is if your water pressure begins to decrease, which is caused by sediment clogging the filter.
Culligan's WHR-140 Shower Filter Cartridge Replacement is compatible with the following models:
Culligan Shower Filter Features
Long Lasting Filter: Filter is effective for 6 months or up to 10,000 Gallons! That's the equivalent of 800, 5-minute showers!
Reduces Chlorine, Odors, Hard Water and Scale Build-Up: Take the chemicals out of your water that dry out your skin, cause those rotten egg odors and are just generally bad for your health. The included Filter will reduce your Chlorine level by up to 99% while also reducing Scale - caused by high mineral content in your water which leaves behind a filmy residue. You'll find that reducing Scale will keep your shower cleaner, longer while creating a more hydrating shower to promote smooth and nourished skin.
NSF Certified: The National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) is one of the most respected independent product testing organizations to ensure that manufacturers meet strict standards imposed by NSF for the safety and health of consumers.
How To Install A Culligan Shower Head Water Filter
**Click Here For Manufacturer's Instructions**
- With one hand hold the face of the showerhead while using your other hand to rotate the ribbed ring counterclockwise.
- Remove the old cartridge by pulling it up and to the side.
- Ensure that you remove sticker from both sides of new cartridge before installing.
- Firmly push the new cartridge into place, ensuring that it is seated all the way.
- Screw the face back onto the showerhead.
- Test for leaks and tighten if needed.
- To remove carbon fines, run water for 5 minutes.